Wednesday, October 15, 2008

1 Year Anniversary

To all of my friends, family and co-workers who have supported Collegiate Living’s launch almost a year ago, I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your support! It has been an interesting journey thus far as we approach our 1 year anniversary on October 31st!

What started out as a hobby has turned into a thriving business that allows me to take my passion for web marketing to another level. A year ago, we were excited about having 1 category of lamps and maybe sell an item or two. Now, we have over 700 products, and have expanded into not just college licensed merchandise but into the realm of the NFL also.

We have expanded into lamps and lighting, home décor, diploma frames, and fun tailgating gear as well. Also, I have been given the chance to travel around the U.S. to seek out new and exciting products that hopefully I can bring to the customers and give them unique and fun products that they seek.

If you have not had a chance, please check out the new Collegiate Living at www.collegiateliving.com. As always, I’d love to hear from you and let me know what you think about our products, the site, and anything else you would like to share.

From the Dorm Room to the Board Room--you never REALLY graduate!

Have fun shopping!

http://www.collegiateliving.com/ E-mail: info@collegiateliving.com

No comments: